you know what i like? i like beauty queens. i also like beauty queens who have love affairs with pizza.
this is exactly why i have my own little love affair with erica from looking to the stars.
girlfriend is here this fine saturday confessing all her little traits that make a beauty queen...still a beauty queen.
have a look. show some love. and don't forget to get yourself entered from the $50 TARGET GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY erica is so so generously hosting!!
erica | looking to the stars
1. I was once a beauty queen! Well, a Miss Teeny Weeny of Northern California Continental Princess. I still have the tiara and sash.
5. I'm obsessed with pizza. Before I moved back to Roanoke and was living on my own I would eat pizza about four times a week.
6. I don't want to work. I want to find my Prince Charming, make a home for us, have babies, and stay home and take care of my family. Is that too much to ask for?
7. I buy way more planners than one person needs. It's a problem. I just bought one a few weeks ago, but I was in Barnes & Noble the other day and found an even better one. I tossed the "old" one and started the new one. A 2015 New Year Resolution is to use this one planner only.
9. I'm not a very good driver when it comes to pedestrians. I'll admit it! I've definitely almost hit a half dozen people. I remember this one time I was turning left at a busy intersection in Los Angeles. No cars were coming so I went for it, but failed to see the pedestrian crossing the street. I definitely almost ran that guy over. Sorry!
10. I don't drink alcohol. I used to, but I don't anymore. I haven't had a drink in over a year. I don't plan on drinking alcohol ever again. Sober Erica is a way better Erica than any other version of drunk Erica I've met. Maybe one day I'll share the full story.
check out Can't Keep A Sober Girl Down tomorrow. She's featuring me to celebrate my 1 year of sobriety.
All material © Erica Musyt