you guys. i have a gal on the blog today that you should meet!
she's a doll.
and she has a doll. like…the cutest little blondie you'll ever see.
read on. show her some love. visit her neck of the woods. alrighty?
Hey everyone! I'm Jess, and I blog over at Being Mrs. Beer. I live in a suburb of DC and I like to talk…usually about my daughter, Abbie, who was born on 12.21.12.
First of all, you're probably wondering if my last name is really Beer. It’s true…nearly three years ago I married into what is either the coolest or most embarrassing name ever.
Somehow I ended up the only brunette in a family of blondes. That blonde hair? It’s crazy to me. I NEVER thought I would have a blonde daughter! Sometimes it’s funny how babies turn out – Abbie really looks like a combination of both me and Chris. My features, but his coloring! The whole time I was pregnant, I was CONVINCED she'd have brown hair. EVERYONE in my family has dark hair, and I kept telling Chris not to get his hopes up that she'd be blond. What a shock to me when she was! He’s held it over my head ever since.
Anyway, now that I've once again talked too much about my daughter, here’s some fun facts about me:
- I like to try out new recipes. Some of my favorites are here, here, and here.
- Sometimes I DIY things.
- I like random posts punctuated with photos of my little family.
- I really like sleep...so much so that I started a series on my blog about how moms get their babies to sleep.
- Sometimes I'm a really big sap.
- We pierced Abbie's ears at 11 months old...and mine were done at 6 weeks old!
- I like to make yogurt...and it's actually really easy!
I hope you'll hop over and say hi!